I have supervised a diverse range of research projects at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. I also frequently co-author articles with students who have an interest in advancing their research further.
Significant student projects I have supervised or otherwise assisted include:
- An analysis of British fascism in the interwar period
- Armenian activities in the Middle East during the First World War (MA thesis)
- Zimbabwe-US relations in the early years of independence
- Media representations of the ongoing ISIS genocide against the Yazidis
- Local public historians and their involvement with media outlets
- British battlefield intelligence during the Second World War (MA thesis)
If you are a current or prospective student and are interested in my research supervision, please feel free to reach out.